My Home   DX News  自局のご紹介  My QTH   Site Map 

Sable island * CY0-2010_2011 
Ham Radio DX-Pedition * DXペディション 概要
Updated: 2010/10/22 → 2011/03/04
コール:   	N0TG/CY0,   K8LEE/CY0,   N1SNB/CY0 
 * 運用期間: 	2011年03月05日〜15日 
             	2010年10月21日〜10月29日 → 2010年12月07日〜12月13日? 
 * 運用者:   	Randy N0TG,  Wayne K8LEE,   Jeff N1SNB 
             	Murray WA4DAN,  Gary VE1RGB,  Rick AI5P 
 * バンド他: 	10-160M Bands   * CW/SSB/RTTY 
 * QTH:      	Sable Island (IOTA NA-67)  * 43.56'N / 59.55'W 
 * JA1→CY0: 	方位= 14゜(SP)  * 距離= 10,900Km 
 * Sun-:     	Date     Rise   Set   (Data from USNO) 
             	Mar-05   1031z  2153z 
             	Mar-10   1022   2200 
             	Mar-15   1013   2206 
 * Web-site:
 * QSL info: 	Click here

最新 情報

 ●Date: 2010/10/22 → 2011/03/04  ●Sub: CY0-2011 * Sable island  * By 3 oprs  #2
--(03月04日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 今日 03月04日のチームサイトニュースから; 島当局及び航空機チャーター会社の関係者からの助言により、(気象予報状況の判断で) 計画より 早くセーブル島へ飛ぶ事となり、旨く行けば 3月05日(土曜) 19:00〜21:00Z 頃に運用を開始出来 ると期待している、と。 (但し、気象状況の変化により計画が変わる事にご注意を). ★CY0-2011 * BREAKING NEWS: We will attempt to access Sable Island earlier than scheduled. Today we were advised that the weather forecast was not promising for the schedule date Monday - 7 March. The Officer in Charge on Sable and the aircraft charter company advised we could fly to Sable on SATURDAY - 5 March. The team has rebooked flights and we will be traveling to Halifax, Canada, the take off point, on FRIDAY - 4 March. Hopefully we will be QRV on Saturday around 1900-2100z. Of course, we know how things change, and if so, we will make every attempt to notify you. Tnx for your assistance, support and encouragement. --(02月27日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ ★Subject: 425 DX News #1034 * 26 February 2011 CY0 - Announced frequencies for the 7-15 March DXpedition to Sable Island [425DXN 1033] are: CW: 1826, 3523, 7023, 10106, 14023, 18072, 21023, 24892, 28023 kHz SSB: - 3781, 7140, - 14190, 18145, 21295, 24945, 28450 kHz RTTY: refer to the website The preferred QSL route is via the Online QSL Request Service available at Traditional direct requests for all callsigns (N0TG/CY0, K8LEE/ CY0 and N1SNB/CY0) should be sent to N0TG, direct or bureau. All logs will be uploaded to LoTW "after the QSL process is near completion". --(2011年02月12日)------------------------------------------------------------------- 本セーブル島 DXペディは現地の悪天候で何度も実行を中止に追い込まれたが、今度は実施計画を 3月07日〜15日に設定された。 今回こそ計画の無事達成を期待したい。 ★Subject: [DX-NEWS] Fw: CY0, Sable Is. Update より From: "Tom - KE1JF" Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:26:59 -0500 This Dxpedition "update" email is being sent to: Sable Island Dxpedition Supporters, Consultants/Advisors and supporting Clubs/Organizations/friends. Please feel free to forward this update to other interested parties. (The CY0 team appreciates and thank you for your continuing interest and encouragement) ====================================================================================== Sable Island (CY0) update: The team has set 7-15 March 2011 as the target operational schedule for Sable Island. We welcome, Wayne, K8LEE who has recently joined the team replacing WA4DAN who had to withdraw due to business commitments. We will be traveling to Halifax, Canada on 5 March to take care of final logistics details in preparation for the charter flight to Sable on the 7th. The team has maximized their personal schedules to be as flexible as possible to adapt to any potential weather delays. The website will be updated periodically as to the status and any potential impact on the planned activation date, including while we are in Halifax. As most everyone knows, this will be our third attempt due to long term weather delays. Although weather will always be impossible to predict accurately, we have been encouraged by several successful "supply" flights to Sable this past month. Should we experience weather delay, we hope to "stay" in Halifax hoping that the delay with be short term rather than an extensive delay. Thus, we will remain ready to go on a day-to-day basis for a period of time as the weather permits. Keeping fingers crossed to "see you in the pile up" soon!! :-)
 ●Date: 2010/10/22 → 12/14  ●Subject: CY0-2010 * Sable island  * By 3 oprs   #1
--(2010年12月12日)------------------------------------------------------------------ 12月10日発のニュース; CY0 セーブル島 DXペディ・チームは 2011年3月上旬に実行する事を 決めた。 この時期は、まだローバンドが期待出来ると。 これまで、再三再四 DXペディ延期となった最大の原因は、現地方面の気象状況にあり、4月から 8月までは霧の発生で飛行が困難。 秋から春先までは強風、高波が多発しチャンスは極めて限定 されるため。 コール: N0TG/CY0, AA4VK/CY0, WA4DAN/CY0 * 運用期間: 2011年03月上旬 2010年10月21日〜10月29日 → 2010年12月07日〜12月13日? * 運用者: Randy N0TG, Ron AA4VK, Murray WA4DAN Gary VE1RGB & Rick AI5P * バンド他: 10-160M Bands * CW/SSB/RTTY * QTH: Sable Island (IOTA NA-67) * 43.56'N / 59.55'W * JA1→CY0: 方位= 14゜(SP) * 距離= 10,900Km * Sun-: Date Rise Set (Data from USNO) Dec-06 1120z 2022z Dec-10 1123 2022 Dec-13 1126 2022 * Web-site: * QSL info: Click here --(12月08日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 本チームのニュースによると; サーブル島を管理する the Officer-in-Charge (OIC) から、 少なくとも来週までセーブル島に着陸出来そうな天候の回復が見込めない、と知らされチーム 多いに失望している。 メンバー達は時期を変更して、再試行するつもりである。 チームは水曜日の朝、一旦米国に 戻るだろう。 --(12月06日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 本チーム Web サイトのニュースによると、計画の 12月06日出発は現地の悪天候のため、又も 遅延し、天候回復が見込まれる翌07日(火曜)朝にチャーター機離陸を予想している。 天候が変動し易いエリアだが、彼等は火曜 又は水曜日に到着すると未だ楽観的に見ていると。 --(11月19日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 本チーム Web サイトの最新ニュースによると、準備されたチャーター機は 12月06日の早朝に 飛び立つ計画。 そして同日 21:00Z (12月07日 06:00jst) までに運用開始の予定。 --(11月03日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ セーブル島 DXペディ再計画の日程は、12月06日〜13日になった、と Web サイトが伝えている。 「CY0 DXpedition re-scheduled for 6-13 December 2010」 予想外に早くチャーター機の修理が終わった様子だ。 メンバーは Randy N0TG 以外の 2人が 代わった。 ★[DX] より We are very excited. It has been a very busy time, but we have been able to put all of the details together. The aircraft has been repaired and the Sable Island DXpedi- tion is back on the calendar. --(10月31日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 絶望的と思われたセーブル島 DXペディションだが、 今日のチームの Web サイトを見ると「可能性として本年 12月上旬実施に向けて再計画中である (Potential Reschedule being planned for early December 2010)」、そして日程とオペレータ が決まり次第 Web サイトで述べると。 (肝心のセーブル島への便がどのように確保されるのか は書かれていないが)。 --(10月30日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 本チームの Web サイトでは、未だ何も伝えていませんが、[OPDX ブリテン] に寄こした Randy N0TG からの報告によると、再計画の見通しが立たず、可能となっても、おそらく来年の 9月/10月 になろう、そして頂いた寄付金などは返還するのが適切だ、と述べています。 長い記事の中で、一度契約したチャーター(飛行)機の状況説明にかなりを割いているところを見る と、代わりのチャーター機が見当らず、又、セーブル島への適当な別の便がない様子。 ★[Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 983] の一部分; Thus, due to the uncertainties of the delay and that a reschedule of the DXpedition, if possible to do so, would likely need to be next Sept/Oct. It is therefore very appropriate for us to refund the support you have provided, as well as, to individual supporters. I cannot express how disappointed we are in not being able to carry on with a definite plan. Perhaps we will try again in the future, but for now.... it is impossible to project when or if it will be possible. ---(10月27日)------------------------------------------------------------------------- 以下は、Randy N0TG 等によるセーブル島 DXペディションとは別のもの。 CY0/VE1AWW なるコールサインで 10月25日からパケクラに 7Mhz SSB のリポートが上がっている。 一体何なのかと、 で調べて見ると、下記の記述があり新人ハムの Alan VE1AWW はカナダ 政府の職員でセーブル島では 12月29日頃まで運用する由。 6-80M バンド SSB だが 100W、バー チカルアンテナでは JA からは厳しいかと。 ★ の VE1AWW より; The rig is a Kenwood TS-690S with the AT running a maximum of 100W through a Hy-gain AV-18VS vertical. I am a government employee at the Sable Island station and am on Sable Island (CY0) until 29 Dec 2010 (more or less). I am on 80-6m SSB. I still have to cook up an antenna for 160m that doesn't need an external tuner (the tuner in my rig does not function on 160 or 6m). I am a new operator, licensed since July 2010. It was Randy, N0TG, of the CY0 DXpedition, who made the suggestion that I give amateur radio a try - my thanks to him! I work here on the island 5-6 days a week. I am not on the air 11-19z (12-20z once Canada switches from daylight savings to standard time) Mon-Fri, and sometimes Mon-Sat. As you might imagine, I don't stay up late as I have run the station and look out for my staff - medical care is measured in hours or days away. I will do my best to operate at different times on the weekends so as many different areas as possible get an opportunity. // 以下省略 // --(10月23日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 今日のチーム Web ニュースによると、残念ながら DXペディは暫く延期と云う事になった。 「チャーター(飛行)機の修理が必要となり部品の取り寄せなどがあり3週間かそれ以上掛る。 我々は一旦米国に戻り、再編成してセーブル島行きを試みるので、それまで暫くご辛抱願いたい」。 これまでは悪天候、そして今回はチャーター機の不具合、と云う訳で ..。 --(10月22日)------------------------------------------------------------------------ 当初 2009年10月の計画であったセーブル島 DXペディションは諸般の事情で 1年延期となり、又 メンバーも最終 3名となった。 10月21日運用開始の予定は飛行状態の悪化から遅れ、10月22、23日金土曜にフライトのチャンス が得られず来週月曜まで延びるようなら、運用の終了時期も延長すると。 運用開始の日程情報はチーム Web ページに注意を。 ★Subject: [DX-NEWS] Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #979 * October 4, 2010 CY0, SABLE ISLAND (Update). Randy, N0TG, provides the following update on the upcoming Sable Island operation to take place between October 21-29th (edited): "All is in place for operation to begin the afternoon of October 21st. The team has noted the frequencies chosen by the various Caribbean operations. Even though our preferred frequencies have been posted on our Web and otherwise made known for a long time, there appears to be some over-lap. However, perhaps most of the operations will end on October 22nd. For those interested in CY0, we may need to adjust our frequencies on the fly, but eventually work our way back to the advertised frequencies. Thus, 'spots' posted as to our activity will be helpful and appreciated." The CY0 Web site is at: ★Subject: 425 DX News #1008 * 28 August 2010 CY0 - Murray, WA4DAN has had to withdraw from the DXpedition to Sable Island [425DXN 1005], due to business conflicts. The operation dates have been modified slightly due to logistics matters: 21-29 October. The preferred QSL route is via the Online QSL Request Service available at Traditional direct requests for all callsigns (CY0/AA4VK, CY0/AI5P, CY0/N0TG and CY0/VE1RGB) should be sent to N0TG: Randy Rowe, 3017 Coventry Lane, Waxahachie TX 75165, USA. Traditional bureau cards will be via each operator's home call.

 JA3AAW copyright© 2010-2011